By far, the best opportunities come from the Chamber’s membership services. All members of the Chamber receive the periodic newsletter and emails to keep them abreast of current Chamber news. You can expect us to help others find your business and what you do. You will have a listing in our web membership directory, and when contacted about companies who provide certain services, we only refer those on our membership list. Membership has its benefits! Here are some of the benefits a business can expect from the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce.
Strongsville Chamber of Commerce Website
We are so glad you are partnered with the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce! Benefits gained by being a chamber member are available in many ways. Remember to take advantage of excellent opportunities for your business to attract new customers and share information with our community and the world.
Log in today to your chamber member portal to take advantage of these features!
- Online Payments - pay your membership fees by credit card online. Go to the www.strongsvillechamber.com, Members Info, Online Bill Payment Option and complete the form. Register and pay for events online also.
- Business Directory Listing - your business information is available to consumers through the chamber’s website
- Job Postings– add your own job openings to the Chamber’s website
- Hot Deals – include store coupons and special offers on the Chamber’s website
- Event Posting - add your business’ events to the Chamber’s Online Events Calendar – chamber website visitors can add your event to Outlook, e-mail the details to a friend and request an automatically generated email reminder for your event.
NEW!! Does your business have a special event or news to share?
As a service to its members, the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce now offers “Email Blasts”. This is a cost-effective, quick way to distribute information to the over 900 Chamber email addresses.
· Members may purchase (2) email blasts per calendar year.
· The first email is $250.00, the second $100.00. Please send checks payable to:
Strongsville Chamber of Commerce,
18829 Royalton Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44136.
· The Chamber accepts JPG or plain text files to distribute.
· Purchaser must provide all content. (The Chamber cannot provide editing or design.)
· Requests may be sent via email to email@example.com.
· All email blast requests must be paid in full and made at least 5 days prior to the proposed send date.
· To be eligible, a member must be a current member and in good standing with the Chamber.
· The Chamber has the right to deny acceptance of any email blast request.
Monthly Luncheon Meetings
Meetings are held 3rd Tuesday of the month and include an informative program applicable to the business community. These monthly luncheon meetings also provide members with the opportunity to network with each other. A networking table is available for members to display their company brochures.
Women in Business Meetings
The Women in Business Committee sponsors four events per year. The events range from educational speakers to our most popular "Speed Networking Event". There are two morning events and two evening events, so that all members have an opportunity to attend. All are welcome to attend the events sponsored by the Women in Business Committee.
Business After Hours
These events are great opportunities to network with others in the business community after the workday is over. Sponsored by a member business, these events give members a chance to unwind and meet each other in a casual atmosphere. These are Member Only Events.
Strongsville Young Professionals
The Young Professionals of the Strongsville Chamber of Commerce strive to bring together, connect, develop, engage and cultivate future leaders with the Strongsville community both professionally and personally. The Strongsville Young Professionals hold quarterly events which include educational meetings, volunteering, sporting and family oriented events.
Group Benefit Discount
As a chamber member with 2-50 employees, you can get a discount on any health plan from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield — including industry-leading HSAs, HRAs and HIAs.* While your competition is busy cutting corners, you get preventive care programs, prescription drug coverage and one-stop shopping for a complete benefits package. Click here: www.chambersaver.com/noacc to request a FREE quote online. You can also contact your broker or call 800-551-3119 for more information. *Discount only applies to Chamber members who do not already have Anthem insurance.
Save the penny pinching for the supply closet. Click here: www.chambersaver.com/noacc to request a FREE quote online. You can also contact your broker or call 800-551-3119 for more information.
With its affiliation through the Northern Ohio Association of Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), group benefits give our members access to discounts on insurance, worker’s compensation plans and much more. Contact 216-447-9900, firstname.lastname@example.org