Beginning on Monday, November 2, 2020, the State of Ohio will be releasing additional CARES Act funding to help local businesses.
The Small Business Relief Grant
· The State of Ohio will be releasing $125 million in small business relief for companies negatively affected by
· Eligible companies must have 25 employees or less
· Small businesses are eligible for a grant up to $10,000
· The program is being administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA)
· For more details on the Small Business Relief Grant, including the application process, eligibility require-
ments and allowable fund usage, please go to:
The Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund
· The State of Ohio will be releasing $37.5 million to restaurants and bars impacted by COVID-19
· The program is designed to help Ohio’s on-premise liquor permit holders
· Eligible bars/restaurants can receive assistance payments up to $2,500
· For more details on the Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund, please click here.
Additional funding is also available for non-profit organizations, higher education, and organizations that support the
arts. Please visit https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/ for more details.