Strongsville Chamber of Commerce News
Beginning on Monday, November 2, 2020, the State of Ohio will be releasing additional CARES Act funding to help local businesses.
The Small Business Relief Grant
· The State of Ohio will be releasing $125 million in small business relief for companies negatively affected by
· Eligible companies must have 25 employees or less
· Small businesses are eligible for a grant up to $10,000
· The program is being administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA)
· For more details on the Small Business Relief Grant, including the application process, eligibility require-
ments and allowable fund usage, please go to:
The Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund
· The State of Ohio will be releasing $37.5 million to restaurants and bars impacted by COVID-19
· The program is designed to help Ohio’s on-premise liquor permit holders
· Eligible bars/restaurants can receive assistance payments up to $2,500
· For more details on the Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund, please click here.
Additional funding is also available for non-profit organizations, higher education, and organizations that support the
arts. Please visit https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/ for more details.
STATE FARM AGENTS DONATE TO THE
STRONGSVILLE EMERGENCY FOOD BANK
State Farm agents Dane Donaldson, Brad Bender and Tom Burichin are pictured with Kelly Kling, Director of the Strongsville Emergency Food Bank. These State Farm Insurance agents have joined together to make a generous donation of $1500.00 to the Strongsville Emergency Food Bank.