The Strongsville Chamber of Commerce is proud to sponsor their 79th annual Homecoming Festival and celebrate their 80th Anniversary. The Strongsville Homecoming Festival will be held on the commons from July 14-17, 2021. A sponsorship of Homecoming is a great opportunity to express your support for our community and advertise your business.
If we receive your sponsorship by June 1st, your company name will appear on a commemorative 80th Anniversary Tee shirt that will be worn by the Homecoming volunteers.
$2000. Entertainment Sponsor
$1000. Dining Tent Sponsor
$750. Wind Dancer Sponsor
$250. Event Sponsor
Beginning on Monday, November 2, 2020, the State of Ohio will be releasing additional CARES Act funding to help local businesses.
The Small Business Relief Grant
· The State of Ohio will be releasing $125 million in small business relief for companies negatively affected by
· Eligible companies must have 25 employees or less
· Small businesses are eligible for a grant up to $10,000
· The program is being administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA)
· For more details on the Small Business Relief Grant, including the application process, eligibility require-
ments and allowable fund usage, please go to:
The Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund
· The State of Ohio will be releasing $37.5 million to restaurants and bars impacted by COVID-19
· The program is designed to help Ohio’s on-premise liquor permit holders
· Eligible bars/restaurants can receive assistance payments up to $2,500
· For more details on the Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund, please click here.
Additional funding is also available for non-profit organizations, higher education, and organizations that support the
arts. Please visit https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/ for more details.